Mid Sussex Counselling Centre
affordable counselling in Hassocks
We offer a safe place to talk about whatever may concern or trouble you.
In your weekly meetings with your counsellor, everything you say will be valued and respected and will, of course, be absolutely confidential.
The number of times you can see your counsellor is not limited.
You will have time to explore the issues you face and discover your own way forward.
We aim to make our counselling genuinely affordable whatever your circumstances and we will discuss a fee to suit you when you first come and see us.
Our service is for individual adults over the age of 18.
Established over 30 years ago, Mid-Sussex Counselling Centre is a registered charity and a service accredited by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
Appointments are available on weekdays between 9am and 9pm
Good transport links to our base in Hassocks.
Free street parking nearby.
Our premises have disabled access.
We offer fully supervised placements to counsellors in training
Counselling can be helpful if you…
- feel depressed
- are suffering a major loss such as divorce, bereavement or unemployment
- are struggling with a relationship
- are troubled by conflicting thoughts and painful feelings
- are prone to anxiety and perhaps having panic attacks
- have had difficult experiences during childhood
- feel stuck or dissatisfied with yourself, your life or your circumstances
- would like to understand yourself better
…or if you just want someone to talk to – and someone to listen